Thursday, April 12, 2012

Welcome to My Blog

Firstly thank you for making the time to visit! Right now I earn a living from digital marketing (fitness products) and doing work as a PT.

When I have time I enjoy writing articles on things I've learnt being a fitness trainer plus it assists me to keep on top of the industry.

Hopefully this blog will turn in to a good useful resource of educational articles or blog posts that will keep you coming back for more. The aim is to provide useful information and facts that will help you guys along with your fitness and training.

Most of the clientele I work with want to gain muscle which is my specialty which I will share with you guys and girls. With luck , this is the first blog post of many, do not forget to stop by often to stay up-to-date with my most recent postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment